From Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker
FPS mode can be considered a basic, default mode of Sandbox. FPS mode utilizes a variety of entities and it uses basic Cubescript (as opposed to RPG Cubescript) for scripting/programming. FPS mode is good for learning to use the editor and other basics before moving on to using RPG mode for making games. Here are some keybinds for FPS mode:
- E: Toggles edit mode.
- F2: Brings up the texture menu.
- F3: Brings up the materials menu.
- F4: Brings up the sky menu.
- Space: Jump
- W, A, S, D: to move around. Also arrow buttons.
- Esc: Brings up the main menu.
- 9: first/third person toggle
- 0: change playermodel
FPS mode may, in future versions, come with a "water wars" mode.