Platinum Arts Sandbox
From Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker
- About Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker:
- Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker (also just known as Platinum Arts Sandbox, Sandbox or PAS) is an open source game design program for kids and adults. Through the in-game and cooperative editing and focus on ease of use, the program is easy enough for kids to use but powerful enough for full game projects. Sandbox includes Save The Princess Gameplay, an RPG Maker, a Sidescoller maker, a Movie Maker (aka Machinima), Save The Banana, Base Capture, and more! Sandbox is already being used in many schools and colleges throughout the world and is included in game design contests.
- The three behind Platinum Arts Sandbox include:
- Michael Tomaino, AKA Calimer or just Mike.
- Kevin Meyer, AKA Hirato Kirata
- Thomas Achtner, AKA Offtools
- Contributing Artists include:
- Richard Honeycutt, AKA CaptainAhab
- William Martin, AKA Chaze007
- Leo Myers, AKA Leo_V117
- ...and many other members of the forum and Sandbox community.